My Search Funds Banner

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

You can earn money on a site just like answers.yahoo!

I had used answers.yahoo.com for asking questions and answering questions for some time. I rather enjoyed it, until I came across an awesome site that pays a percentage of their advertisement to the people asking and answering! MyLot is a community very very similar to answers.yahoo.com. I switched to MyLot as I am a huge fan of getting paid, even if its just a bit of pocket change, for doing what I do already. If you are already actively doing this type of answering/asking on a site like answers.yahoo, than MyLot is a great place for you. To be up front and honest, as I try to be in this blog, I've posted about 130 answers. From this I've gotten $3.90. It will most likely be getting paid 10 dollars every 2 months. This may not seem like a lot, but it will pay for an extra couple gallons of gas, every other month, and again, just doing what I do! :P

If you enjoy discussion forms, then MyLot.com is for you!

No comments: